OTC Implementation Analyst, AVP
Who we are looking for
State Street is searching for OTC Derivative Implementation/Deployment Analyst-AVP to join State Street’s technology team. Candidate will be responsible to provide Client onboarding implementation support to Business users/Derivative COE on Straight-thru-Processing for derivatives products (OTC and Listed) on Derivative application. Assist in analysis of current processes, recommend solutions and act as subject matter expert on impact of systems changes to business processes. Candidate may also participate with our new strategic transformation and process supporting the development and integration of client messages through applicable applications.
What you will be responsible for
As OTC Implementation Analyst you will
- Understanding the business processes and business requirements as they relate to Transaction Management including OTC Derivatives and the platforms that process these transactions
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas, both written and oral, to internal and external audiences
- Must have strong communication, analytical, project management and problem solving skills
- Proven leadership skills and ability to work independently and as a team member part of a larger global team
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritize work accordingly
- Proactively discovering issues and resolving them before business impact.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 6-8 years’ work experience in financial services, within OTC Derivatives middle and back office servicing space.
- Demonstrated OTC Derivative products experience and knowledge
- Experience in the E2E process of client onboarding / implementation
- Experience of client set-up/configuration
- Excellent communication and analytic skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related disciplines
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.